Thursday, March 7, 2013

February Vinyl Night Playlist


1ArtistTitleAlbum/45PresenterNotes
2Allen ToussaintOn Your Way DownLife, Love and FaithNeil Sharrow 
3 Jess RodenReason to ChangeJess RodenNeil Sharrowproduced by Toussaint, featuring The Meters
4Ry CooderTamp 'em Up SolidParadise and LunchPeter Gafvert 
5 Ry CooderJesus on the MainlineParadise and LunchPeter Gafvert 
6 Violent FemmesKiss OffViolent FemmesPaul Horn 
7 Violent FemmesGone Daddy GoneViolent FemmesPaul Horn 
8 Boomtown RatsShe's So ModernA Tonic for the TroopsPaul Horn 
9 SpongetonesHere I Go AgainBeat MusicJim McNair 
10 SpongetonesWhere Were You Last NightBeat MusicJim McNair 
11 Surdy-GreebusRed Room45Steve RosenProduced by Don Litwin (one-time Enquirer editor)
12Geezinslaw BrothersYou Wouldn't Put the Shuck On Me45Steve Rosen 
13 P.F. SloanThis Precious TimePrecious Times - The Best ofSteve Rosen 
14 "Gil Evans Orchestra"BulbsInto the HotSteve KemmeActually Cecil Taylor
15Cecil TaylorLenaLive at the Café Montmartre/Nefertiti, the Beautiful One Has ComeSteve Kemme 
16 Rodney DangerfieldRappin' RodneyRappin' RodneyBrian Powers 
17 Ruth WallisHawaiian Lei SongThe Admiral's DaughterBrian Powers 
18 TroggsI Can't Control MyselfVintage YearsSteve SpattR.I.P. Reg Presley
19Shangri-LasGive Him a Great Big KissGolden HitsSteve SpattR.I.P. George "Shadow" Morton
20Kevin AyersOh! Wot a DreamBananamourSteve SpattR.I.P. Kevin Ayers
21Laura Nyro & LabelleI Met Him on Sunday/The BellsGonna Take a MiracleDavid Little 
22 DillardsShe Sang Hymns Out of TuneWheatstraw SuiteDavid Little 
23 QuireBlue Rondo a la TurkQuireDavid LittleChristian Legrand also known for Swingle Singers
24Gato BarbieriIndiaChapter One: Latin AmericaPolly Campbell 

No comments:

Post a Comment